We are looking for a part time Facilities Assistant for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment based in Bridgend.
Working in the Prevention and Wellbeing Department, you will be responsible for an outdoor facility and duties will include: -
- General supervision of the public to ensue usage of equipment and facilities is safe and well organised
- Ensuring that activity sessions are well organised and that participants are supervised at all times
- Setting up and taking down of all resources and equipment required for the building to operate
- Dealing with the public using the facilities and maintaining a welcoming, customer focused environment
- Undertaking general administrative duties including cash handling
- Monitoring changing rooms and other areas to deter vandalism and maintain a security presence within facilities
- Conducting safety checks and setting up equipment and venues for safe usage, reporting immediately any defects to the line manager
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good organisational skills and the ability to work on their own initiative.
This is an outdoor role, working evenings and weekends and will be subject to a basic DBS check.