Leading Private Equity firm are looking for an immediate Receptionist who can take the reins within this firm.
You’ll play an essential part as the Receptionist to ensure the smooth running of this global firm, whilst having the opportunity to be surrounded by hardworking, outgoing and determined individuals within investment.
As a receptionist, you would be the first point of contact in this effervescent atmosphere.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Admin duties: expenses, filing, photocopying, proofreading
- Answering calls and acting as gatekeeper
- Meeting and greeting guests, ensuring reception is always presentable
- Managing the office diary and scheduling meetings
- Making sure inventory and refreshments are always stocked
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as a Receptionist within alternative investment, Private Equity or Professional Services.
Initially, this is a 4 month ongoing contract, it may be extended if you impress.
5 days a week in office.
If you have a 'can-do' attitude, are a highly organised and dynamic Office Assistant and is immediately available, apply now!