Our client, a national public sector body, seek a Procurement Officer
on an interim basis for 13 months
This role offers hybrid working across various locations across Scotland.The role is renumerated @ £16.33 per hour based on a 37 hour week.Key responsibilities:
- Undertake all aspects of the full end to end procurement process for medium and high value procurements following Education Scotland procurement policy and procedures, applying current legislation and the SG Procurement Journey.
- Support colleagues with lower value requirements by conveying the established guidance on the invitation the quote process and providing advice on using the prepared templates for them to use. Give advice to support understanding of technical and commercial aspects of the process.
- Raise ERDM procurement folder requests in a timely manner
- File relevant working and final documents in the contract folder according to the established naming convention
- Assist Procurement Lead with the Procurement and Commercial Improvement Programme assessment (PCIP)
- Act as procurement point of contact for any procurement issue and manage the Education Scotland procurement mailbox providing guidance and advice on procurement questions seeking advice as required
- Technical procurement knowledge and able to apply current legislation.
- Experience of running WTO GPA High Value procurement processes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Public sector procurement.
To apply, submit your CV. Note this role closes @ 11:00 on Tuesday 5th July.