This Client Services position is a 3-month contract and is an immediate requirement!
This Strategic Communications Agency have a great reputation for producing strategic, creative and print services for a number of National public sector clients. They have an immediate contract requirement for a Client Services Exec to join their Leeds team. They are working on a flexible hybrid basis and are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
You’ll demonstrate a good level of experience in working within the Communications sector - Print, Design, Content and Creative Services. You will schedule and traffic high volume work through the creative studio and project manage various campaigns, liaising with a key client. You must be used to a past face and high-volume production of design and campaign collateral.
You will deliver excellent sector leading client service to a key client utilising specific internal systems, services, and resources. This will typically consist of Outbound Communications, Transactional Print, Print Management and supporting the Creative Service team.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Receiving and qualifying client briefs and enquiries
• Briefing the design and print teams, articulating the client's requirements
• Acting as client liaison for processing client projects and jobs externally with suppliers, internally with agency departments and key client contacts
• Maintaining contact with clients and suppliers via phone, email and supporting account teams in building strong relationships
• Knowledge of Print Management, Outbound Communications, Transactional Print and Creative (including taking a brief and ensuring our creative team understands the client’s requirements)
• A self-starter, who is able to set and manage goals
• Passionate for knowledge, as this is a constantly evolving consumer/technology market
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary of up to £35,000 (pro-rata) and be joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Client Services Executive position in Leeds, please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.