Pertemps are currently recruiting for Audit administrator
to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are passionate about what they do and their customers are at the heart of everything. They are a socially responsible company committed to improving water and wastewater services for their customers and improving the environment that those services depend on.
We are offering a 6 month temporary opportunity starting ASAP
with an excellent pay rate of £10.55
per hour based upon experience. About the role
To provide county based Operational site support. Primarily focussing on providing routine inspection and auditing of the wholesale operational sites but also on Facility Managed Sites and Visitor Experience Sites. Key Accountabilities:
- Maintain the site property information in SAP and GISST to the highest of standards ensuring that assets are accurately detailed at the appropriate FLOC levels.
- The SD - Operations role will be to provide routine inspection and RaSAT audit of the county wholesale sites (water and waste), Facility Managed Sites and Visitor Experience Sites to ensure the highest standards of building compliance and site maintenance are delivered.
- For all planned and reactive maintenance works, audit contractor safety compliance to STW standards prior to or during works activity.
- Undertake routine checks and spot checks to ensure that work is being completed to the right standard and in line with the job raised and carry out contractor audits. Provide constructive, supportive information for Property Contract Managers to ensure Property provide the best possible service.
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure 100% sharing of critical information.
- Monitor and check performance to provide assurance to Property that there is progress within the business unit.
- Knowledge of planned preventative maintenance and reactive work / tasks.
- Current awareness of legal and statutory requirements relating to property.
- Experience of working in a property management environment.
Additional information: Location:
- Gas alarm trained
- From a H+S background
- Carries a Blue hygiene card
- Full UK driving license
£10.55 – 12.73 per hour based upon experience Hours:
8am - 4pm -Monday to Friday Duration:
If this sounds like something for you - APPLY