Wanted!!! An Assessment Administrator in the Academic Department of a prestigious medical membership organisation based in central London. This organisation is currently the examining body for seven different specialist medical diplomas. Salary £30,000 per annum plus benefits
This is an exciting permanent opportunity, to join a small but busy team, on a hybrid basis, working in a fabulous, historic location. The primary purpose of this role will be to undertake administration of assessments relating to the organisations diplomas whilst ensuring efficiency, accuracy and quality of processes in order to maintain the high standards and reputation. You will work with key stakeholders - both internal and external to assist in the delivery of a variety of assessments, both face-to-face and online. You will be involved in all aspects of the assessment process - from candidate administration entry, collating exam materials through to results processing.
- Working with and supporting the Academic Assessment Manager and the Head of Academic Department
- to ensure effective operational delivery of the suite of professional diplomas
- Act as first point of contact for assessment and results related queries via phone and email
- Face-to-face and online assessments
- Work with the Academic Assessment Manager in the annual planning and staffing of exam sessions, timetabling, room bookings and any equipment hire
- Undertake candidate administration relating to exam entry and results process
- Assist the Academic Assessment Manager with updates to assessment documentation and
- website information
- Setup paper setting, standardisation and exam board meetings for examining teams, take minutes and prepare relevant reports and other documentation for circulation
- Maintain accurate records according to GDPR and privacy policies
- Provide statistics on exam performance for each diploma, as required
- Assist with running face-to-face practical Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) and written exams
- Assist with set up and running of online exams
- Attend annual reviews with Course Directors, Convenors, and examining teams
- Liaise with Communications and Engagement Manager to ensure regular and accurate
- promotional activity of Diplomas
- Assist with the administration of the Annual Diploma Ceremony
- Ensure any enquiries, or complaints from candidates and examiners are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
- Process examining team expenses
- Maintain accurate financial records
To be considered, you will need to have sound knowledge, understanding and experience relating to the principles of assessment and quality assurance processes within a further postgraduate education setting. You'll have good management skills, coupled with the ability to work with a wide range of people internal and external to the organisation. Knowledge of UK Postgraduate Medical Education is an advantage.
The organisation pension scheme will match employee contributions up to 10% of salary.
Annual leave - is 20 days, plus two weeks at Christmas (including public holidays), plus the standard public holidays. Hybrid working. There will be a requirement to work outside of normal working hours on occasion during busy exam periods for which TOIL will be given.
Submit your CV now for immediate review.
Interviews to take place ASAP