Genuine ongoing long-term work with temp to perm opportunities available!
Working in a modernised warehouse which is taking the next steps forward in automotive technology.
Clean working environment with fantastic team spirit!
Calling all warehouse operatives looking to join a fantastic team at Unipart Logistics in Hams Hall.
It’s full-time work with guaranteed 39hrs per week with Temp to perm positions available for the right candidates. Due to location, you may require your own transport.
As a warehouse operative, your duties will include: - Decanting engines in a precise manner
- Working as part of a small team where everyone helps out
- Using powered tools safely
- Building up container boxes for decanted engines to go in
- Maintaining a high standard of accuracy in your work
- Helping build and move your working area forward – suggestions are welcome!
Your hours will be:
0600-1430 Monday to Friday
The rate of pay for a warehouse operative will be:
Before 7pm - £11.13 p/hr
After 7pm - £13.91 p/hr
Your weekly earnings can be up to £500!
Key skills you will have to be successful:
- You will be precise and take pride in your work
- You will have good attention to detail
- You will be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- You will have good communication skills
- FLT counterbalance license will be advantageous but not essential (This does not need to be an in date license either!)
You can expect the following benefits: - Dedicated Pertemps consultants in Harvey Phelps & Ellis Cahill - Free onsite parking - A personalised access card - Secure Lockers - 2 designated smoking area - Working in clean, modern environment
- MHE training availability
- Indoor and outdoor seating area for break times
This exciting warehouse operative role is for an immediate start for successful candidates. To find out more on how we can assist you in finding long term work, please call Harvey or Ellis on 07442 495536 or click apply today.