Cleaning Contract Manager
Up to £30,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits
A leading UK Facilities Management company are looking for a Cleaning Contract Manager to be responsible for multi-site cleaning contracts from Doncaster to Hull.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced contracts manager who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations, fufilling the clients contracts needs and requirements. There will be multiple contracts across various locations, other responsibilities will include; managing staff on a daily basis, dealing with recruitment needs, ensure impeccable service levels and cleaning standards are adhered to & keeping a strict control of budgets.
- Responsible for cleanliness monitoring outcomes, ensuring corrective actions are taken for any failed area.
- To deal with frequent interruptions due to unexpected occurrences. For e.g. staff shortages/emergencies.
- Responsible for carrying out quality monitoring audits and reporting any changes which may impact the services
- All work to be completed in accordance with current Health and Safety requirements.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of Cleaning techniques.
- To have Monitoring/inspection experience.
- Good IT, Commercial and numerical skills
- Experience in a supervisory role / 1year excellent leadership qualities.
- Ideal candidate to have a technical knowledge of cleaning procedures and cleaning equipment. Further details to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are interested in the above role please apply or share your CV with email@example.com