Project Manager 3 - 6 months £450 - £500 per day - OUTSIDE IR35 Remote
My client is a Government Body looking to recruit 3 Project Managers for a cyber security tactical response programme. These roles can be remote based, but there may be a requirement for some travel to site if the project requires it.
The work streams to be covered are:
- Cyber Security Team – addressing policy, procedures and processes within the organisation, the internal Cyber Security Team will do the work, this is a co-ordination, tracking and reporting role for the PM.
- Platform & Cloud – looking at core platforms – Azure, Azure AD, 365, server infrastructure etc. Again, does not have to be a domain specialist as this is a co-ordination, tracking and reporting role again.
- Network Security – This is likely to cover detection, prevention and deterrence type activities. Some domain knowledge may be helpful here but not essential, as the design work, execution etc. will be done by the Network Security team in the organisation. Primarily this is still a co-ordination, tracking and reporting role
To be considered for one of these three work stream Project Manager roles you will have;
- Demonstrable and significant Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder manager skills
- Prince2 or other Project Management qualifications
- Relevant experience of delivering projects within one of the work streams is highly desirable but as a minimum you will be required to have a technical understanding of these.
These roles are immediate and require candidates who can start within the next few weeks.
If you have the relevant experince please apply immediately.