Client Services Administrator - Temp £10.00 per hour - Winnersh
Insurance group is seeking an experienced Client Services Administrator to support their client services team in Winnersh, Wokingham.This is a temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £10.00 per hour.
The Client Services Administrator will provide office-based support for the Customer Services Team in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including client and provider interactions. Duties include:
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day administration from clients, providers and other internal and external sources.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes, including invoicing, membership data, claims data & communication material.
- Ensure that any correspondence received and issued is checked for discrepancies and challenge as appropriate.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned administration on a day-to-day basis including, scanning documentation, production of daily and monthly reporting and mail merges
- Ensure that client records and in-house system is always kept up to date.
- Daily sorting of all in bound and outgoing post
The ideal Client Services Administrator will have the following knowledge skills and experience:
This role is subject to passing vetting checks
- Previous administration experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable making calls to customers
- Strong IT skills including MS Office applications and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Sound organisation skills; ability to perform tasks, prioritise work and confidently manage conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication and strong relationship building skills
- Sound attention to detail
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.