We have been approached to source an exceptional Head of Field Operations to lead a small and growth field service and installations team who cover the south of the country.
You will already be experienced in leading field based teams within a customer facing environment and in post will have the following responsibilities:
- End to end delivery of high quality in home Customer service and installations through effective supervision of a field management team.
- Use analytical data to identify the root cause of Customer complaints and develop action plans to address.
- Deliver and manage a plan to maintain performance of SLA’s 24/7, 365 days including operational peaks.
- Ensure that all Customer facing work is completed in a compliant and safe manner to time and budget
- Lead, motivate, inspire and recruit a capable customer focused, technically proficient service team
- Monitor weekly and monthly performance, reporting to the Managing Director in relation to performance, identifying any issues and provide corrective action.
This role is a mix of office, field and homebased working but will require someone within commutable distance to our clients Head Office.
This is a rewarding role within a progressive and professional organisation who pride themselves on the delivery of excellence in service.