Landscape Architect, Exeter, up to £50k + DOE + Benefits package
Opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join an international company who is renowned to be the most respected construction multi-disciplinary within the world. The consultancy have offices worldwide and provides full services to clients in the public and private sector cross a variety of project.
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team with excellent company benefits and career progression.
Offering roles of all levels from graduates up to associates to grow the team within the South West. Work from home available with visiting the office at least twice a week and the chance to be a part of a growing Landscape team!
If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP! Responsibilities
- Assist and support the associates/directors in current project workload and business development
- Support landscape statements and mitigation strategies will form an important element if the role
- Manage projects from Inception to completion
- Liaising with clients and appropriate contractor professionals
- Prepare sketches for visualisations and cross sections
- On site visits when required
- Post-chartership experience in landscape planning across a range of all development sectors
- Experienced in visual impact assessments and landscape planning
- Strong report writing skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Natural flair for design combined with creative thinking
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.