Are you looking for a new challenge?Something to draw on your current skills in a completely new and exciting role?
Earning potential like never before?
Major growth in the UK market has led to an immediate vacancy for a Territory Manager in the North West territory of the UK.The Job
The Person - To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- The core element of this job is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date.
- Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry.
- While your primary role is to feed the sales site, all TMs can consign equipment to any sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential.
- Unlike our competitors,TMs are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
Essential Requirements - To be successful in this role you must have:
- A machinery enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned heavy equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience in the Construction, Agriculture, Transport Sector or associated Industries.
- The ability to travel to cover the territory.
- Flexibility to stay overnight at auction locations to provide a higher level of service.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills, using systems Euro Auctions systems – full training will be provided.
- A valid passport.
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
- An already established network of contacts within the industry. As Territory Manager you should know everyone and everything there is to know about equipment in your region.
- An excellent knowledge of the current national and global market; you should have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in your territory and further afield.
For the right candidate the opporunity offers:
- Attractive base salary + uncapped, performance-based bonus.
- Company car, laptop, smart phone, expense account.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Comprehensive bid catcher training.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact the Elite team today.