Customer Service Representatives required for my business banking client based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful and well established Customer Service team in the Heart of the City.
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, you will be responsible for offering exceptional levels of customer service to business clients throughout the UK.
This is a full time permanent Customer Service Representative role paying £23,000 per annum.
The main duties and responsibilities are;
- Receiving inbound calls from businesses to discuss bank transfers and payments.
- Undertaking thorough due diligence in order to safeguard the banks’ profits.
- Amending customer records promptly using an in-house database.
- Report any suspicious transaction activities.
- Offering exceptional levels of Customer Service.
- Must be able to pass a credit check and standard DBS.
- Experience working in a personal or business banking environment.
- Passionate about Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work full time hours between Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Benefits of the role;
- Excellent starting salary.
- Progression opportunities.
- City centre location.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative role based in Birmingham, please apply today with an up to date CV.