I am looking for a Receptionist/Administrator £20,000 - £25,000 to join a well-respected Law Firm based in Clifton.
Contract - Fulltime, Permanent Position, Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm/9:00am - 5:30pm)
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)The Company
Our client is passionate about making a difference with Core Values, they are committed to delivering an outstanding service to all its customers. Due to success and growth, they are looking for a new member to join a close-knit team.Duties of the Receptionist/Administrator will include:
- Meeting and greeting all external and internal visitors
- Acting as a central point of contact for general business queries
- To provide excellent telephone support - directing all calls/ emails to the appropriate teams, taking accurate messages to ensure all enquiries are responded to efficiently
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post, franking mail, arranging couriers, faxing documents, and maintaining stationery stock.
- Diary management for all meeting room requests then setting up meeting rooms accordingly
- You'll also provide ad hoc administrative support and regularly train/ update the reception cover team.
- Maintaining the general reception area, ensuring its tidy and presentable.
- Working closely with the Partner of the firm
- Supporting with financial administration (training provided)
- Previous front of house/reception of administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly professional, organised with a helpful and positive outlook.
- Able to work independently and use your initiative.
- A great team player with a friendly approach and able to build rapport quickly
If you are interested in this Receptionist/Administrator position, then please click apply to send your CV or call Kirk at Pertemps Commercial, Bristol.