Financial Accountants based in Shirley are looking for an Administrator to join their busy team.
You will be providing back office support in a very modern and open plan office.Staff benefits include:
- Full training will be given on in house systems
- Competitive salary and holidays
- Fantastic working environment with subsidised canteen and fitness studio
- Free parking
- Regular public transport close to my client
Duties will include:
- An understanding and experience of working with databases.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to integrate into a busy team environment
- A methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to use initiative
- Be organised and know how to prioritise work
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- PA duties as and when required to the Director - previous PA support is required
- Inputting information on to the database i.e. adding new clients/closing clients/transferring time and recharging/creating timesheets/linking contact information/billing
- Running weekly and monthly billing reports and creating billing schedules
- Issuing and sending out letters of engagement, VAT reminders, company accounts to clients and recording information.
- Scanning, filing and photocopying documentation
- Supporting the Direcotor as and when required with general typing and taking of messages. diary management, travel arrangments
If you have the relevant skills and working experience, contact Donna Morgan 01527 591091 or email your CV to email@example.com