We are looking for a part time Purchase Ledger Officer for an immediate start ongoing temporary assignment based in Bridgend.
Working in the Financial Control and Closing Department, your duties will include: -
- Assisting with all system and administrative procedures in connection with creditor and housing benefit payment BACS and cheque processing.
- Assisting with all aspects of payment processing including the processing of Accounts Payable daily feeders and transmission of BACS files.
- Processing of Accounts Payable Feeders into the Ledger and resolving any subsequent errors.
- Investigating and processing returned, spoiled, stopped, or cancelled cheques.
- Reconciling, reimbursing, and maintaining Petty Cash Accounts
- Process BACS recalls and rejections and provide cover for Emergency Payment Runs.
- Assisting with all aspects of systems control including supplier creation and maintenance, monitoring of CIS controls and entries by users and analysing the use of Sundry Accounts and validation cheques.
- Checking successful upload of system reports to storage application.
- Investigation of statements and unpaid invoices from suppliers, duplicate payments and dealing with queries from suppliers and end users and meeting the training and guidance needs of end users.
- Maintaining performance indicators for the team as necessary