This is a unique opportunity to take on an involving and dynamic role as Front of House for a financial communications firm based in the city.
You'll have the opportunity to work closely with the Office Manager, support a team of EAs and enhance your skills within a leading firm in this effervescent atmosphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, determined and personable Receptionist or Front of House to play an integral part of the office and ensure the smooth running in this firm.
This role requires you to be highly organised, proactive and adaptable. You'll be an individual who's eager to get struck in and unafraid to help with anything.
As Front of House, you would be the fist point of contact, duties include, but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests, clients and VIPs
- Ensure reception is always presentable
- Admin duties: filing, photocopying, proofreading
- Answering calls and acting as gatekeeper
- Managing the office diary and scheduling meetings
- Making sure inventory, refreshments are always stocked, as well as the collection of post
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience in an office environment, within investment or professional service as a receptionist or in a customer facing role.
Initially, this is a short temporary position.
5 days a week in office. If you are a highly organised, dynamic Front of House then apply now!