Do you have digital agency account management experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid job in Manchester? Network Marketing is helping a multi-award-winning UK-based integrated B2B marketing agency find a full-time Marketing Account Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to £38,000 p/a. The role will involve 2 days in the company's Manchester office and 3 days WFH.
As a flexible Account Manager, you will ensure that the correct level of client service is met by working closely with the other team leaders.
In your first few weeks in this Account Manager role, you can expect to:
- Use relevant tools to analyse, track and evaluate the client links that have been built
- Make sure that all budgets are adhered to
- Consistently liaise and contact with clients and, at a senior position, head allocated projects with clients
- Look out for any new business opportunities which present themselves.
To apply for this Account Manager role, you will need a marketing degree or CIM qualification and 4 – 5 years of postgraduate experience in an agency environment. You will also require the following:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and pro-active approach to solving problems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £32,000 to £38,000