Pertemps are currently recruiting for Metering Technicians
to join one of the largest utilities company in the Midlands. They are passionate about what they do and their customers are at the heart of everything. They are inspired to create an awesome company and so in order to achieve this, they are looking for the best talent to join them in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
We are offering a 4 month temp contract starting on the 13th June
with an excellent pay rate of £14.00
As part of our highly engaged meter reading team you’ll need to hold a Full UK driving licence as travelling will be part of this role. About you
Additional information Rate:
- You’ll have experience of meter reading or a similar role with transferable skills
- Also the ability to drive great attention to detail and deliver accurate readings on a daily basis.
- The ability to work at pace alongside quality is a key part of this role and to enjoy having clear KPI's to meet.
- You’ll have excellent problem-solving skills, along with excellent communication and prioritisation skills, experience in liaising with other departments, and customers. Also having the ability to plan and organise your own work is essential as part of this role.
- We want people who show up and roll their sleeves up. Restless spirits who are ready to be part of something bigger, who care, who really care... because when you really care, you’ll go above and beyond. When you really care you don’t just talk about it, you do more.
£14.00 an hourLocation: Worcestershire
: 37 hours