Pertemps are delighted to be recruiting for a Contracts Officer on a temporary basis for our public sector client.
Role - Contract Officer
Location - Office base of Edinburgh City Centre (Wednesday & Thursday), Homeworking the rest of the week
Duration - temporary, ongoing
Hours of work - 36 hours, Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £14.33 per hour
The successful candidate will be joining an established team to support within a particular department to assist with review of contracts. You will become an integral part of the team and will be carrying out, but not limited to:
- Organising and chairing regular meetings with service providers and relevant staff to monitor and review contract performance and spend
- Ensuring that the Contract Register entries are kept up to date
- Ensuring all Contract Managers are kept up to date on their roles and responsibilities
- Gathering information to identify needs in respect of future tenders and contracts
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing expert guidance and support to staff to ensure all arrangements are compliant
- Any other tasks as required
You should have an understanding of contracts, excellent MS Office skills, and a proven track record in a fast-paced environment. You should be able to demonstrate accuracy and reliability.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to obtain a basic Disclosure Scotland certificate prior to starting the role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.