Estates Surveyor Hybrid, England - up to £45,000 plus car
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division is currently working with a leading utility company that is searching for an Estates Surveyor on a full-time permanent basis to operate across its property portfolio Nationally.
To be considered for this specialist Estates Surveyor you must have:
- Technical knowledge of Landlord and Property Law
- Exposure to an environment with over 80 properties
- Graduate with a degree/diploma in Property / Estates Management (desirable) or significant estates experience
- Estates Surveyor experience
- Strong portfolio management experience
- RICS qualified or working towards (desirable)
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
Key responsibilities for the Estates Surveyor:
- Deliver the estate management function for all networks as part of the 5 Year Property Plan 2021 to 2026, approved by Board, managing multiple key milestones for lease events.
- Directly negotiate with landlords/agents on rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, and other tenure transactions, to deliver the best commercial terms and most effective operational outcomes.
- To lead on high-value relocation property search projects; obtaining senior stakeholder briefs, chairing working groups, and working with the external property market to deliver suitable sites back to the business.
- Advising senior stakeholders on specialist commercial terms to deliver the right operational and financial outcomes for the company.
An opportunity to join a leading Utility company who are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus a car. The Estates Surveyor would also be put on a great pension scheme plus more company benefits.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org