Area ManagerCambridgeshire – Hybrid – £40,000 - £47,000
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division is currently recruiting for an Area Manager for one of the UKs largest service providers. The Area manage will manage the provision of multiple Support Services in the East of England for a Total Facilities Management contract and to have overall to have responsibility for the delivery of all hard and soft services across the region.
Desirable experience for the Area Manager:
- Investors in development
- BIFM Courses
- HR and Management Training
- Manage own diary
- Reputable brand
Key responsibilities for the Area Manager:
- Manage a variety of individuals with different service skills delivering numerous services to the client within your EE region
- Report any maintenance and safety issues immediately and follow up action in accordance to the contractual procedure.
- Advocate and follow agreed policies and procedures and ensure your teams follow suit.
- Conduct appropriate training sessions and toolbox talks to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- Carry out routine inspections and audits of the regional sites and ensure that all levels of the TFM services are maintained to the highest standard a
- Liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- Ensure that all training needs in the department are monitored and the required training sessions are carried out to the company requirements.
What’s on offer for the Area Manager:
An opportunity to join a leading Faculties company who are offering a competitive salary up to. They offer a great work to life balance due the role being predominately hybrid. The Area Manager would also be put on a great pension scheme plus more company benefits.
For more information please email email@example.com