The Executive Network Group are working with a broadband business going through rapid growth, throughout this the requirement for a Head of Logistics & Supply Chain has become paramount to the success of the business and the realisation of its goals.
Reporting to the MD of the area of the business, this role will oversee and focus on this side of the organisation, a crucial component in order for a successful delivery of a service to customers.
This is a fantastic time to join a rapidly expanding company going through huge growth and is perfect for somebody who wants the ability to impact and make real change. Salary/Remuneration:
The role will provide a comprehensive service to the business across the Supply Chain function across the following Key Accountabilities. Key Responsibilities
- Bonus potential – up to £15,000 per annum subject to achievement of defined targets
- Car allowance/Company Car Negotiable Circa £400PM
- Location: Worcestershire; Hybrid working of 1/2 days in the office.
- Overall responsibility for the end-to-end stock supply chain function, planning and directing associated activities and establishing appropriate controls to minimise supply chain risk
- Owning, defining and implementing the warehousing, stock management and logistics strategies.
- Defining and executing stock forecast system, engaging key stakeholders to support inventory planning and ensure on time in full delivery.
- Ensuring all stock is available and in the right place when required to facilitate network build and installations.
- Overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations and controls from inventory, material handling, security, maintenance, technology etc, ensuring the facilities are operating safely and efficiently and are compliant with all statutory requirements and internal standards.
- Ensuring the best possible products and suppliers (value, delivery, quality) are sourced. Overseeing the management of supplier relationships, negotiations and purchasing contracts as necessary to ensure service level agreements and key performance indicators are both met and improved.
- Continually improving all processes and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Defining, tracking and reporting on appropriate key performance indicators as required.
- Leading, motivating and managing the performance of the warehouse and supply chain team.
- Leading and executing transformation/change projects at both a strategic and operational level.
- Demonstrable senior level experience in supply chain, logistics and stock control.
- Demonstratable experience in implementing transformational change.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic thinking, transformation, planning and execution.
- Able to lead at a strategic level whilst also being capable of and comfortable with the day-to-day operations. Happy to roll sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Able to lead and drive projects to successful conclusion within tight deadlines.
- Organised, process driven solutions finder.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, able to observe, evaluate and make decisions on situations quickly and comprehensively.
- Excellent written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills, with ability to communicate and influence effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrably strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage conflicting priorities.
- A reliable and resilient multi-tasker, able to work at pace within a fast-moving and complex environment.
- Ability to identify, embed and monitor KPI’s.
- A role model, able to demonstrate and uphold values at all times.
- Pragmatic, with a ‘can-do’ and problem-solving approach and the ability to understand and work with ‘shades of grey’.
- High energy, strong work ethic and goes the extra mile.
- ‘Customer service mind-set’ – solution-oriented, empathetic and persuasive.