Property Asset Manager Hybrid, England - up to £60,000 plus car allowance
The Executive Network Groups specialist FM division is currently working with a leading utility company that is searching for a Property Asset Manager on a full-time permanent basis to operate across its property portfolio Nationally. To be considered for this Property Asset Manager you must have:
Key responsibilities for the Property Asset Manager:
- Strong FM background with Project Manager experience in the Building and Compliance sector.
- Degree/Diploma – Built Environment or extensive property experience.
- (desirable) NEBOSH qualification – (Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Risk Management) / Legionella Level 3 Award / BOHS Management of Asbestos in Buildings / Electrical Duty Holder Responsibilities in the Workplace Training Programme or equivalency.
- Strong portfolio management experience
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Key contact for any property related issues. Managing and controlling property related events and incidents to minimise downtime for core business operations, including out of hours as required.
- Delivery and management of the Total Facilities Management contract including the development of flexible, commercial and transparent FM KPI’s and SLA’s, whilst making significant contribution to continuous improvement and cost efficiencies throughout the life of the TFM contract.
- Implementing initiatives and activities that deliver ongoing energy consumption reduction, building environmental efficiency and meeting sustainability targets.
- Providing regular oversight of and developing methodologies for evidencing all building compliance issues, to ensure reports, processes, routines, daily and periodic checks are comfortably within PPM, HSE and other statutory framework requirements.
- Responsibility for identifying the Property Compliance Strategy and implementing compliance programmes across the business.
- Duty Holder responsibilities for key compliance activities e.g. Legionella control, fire safety, asbestos, etc.
An opportunity to join a leading Utility company who are offering a competitive salary of up to £60,000 plus car allowance. The Property Asset Manager would also be put on a great pension scheme plus more company benefits.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org