Business Analyst-HR Systems
3 months initially
My client is a local Government organisation based in London Currently looking to employ a Business Analyst on a initial 3month basis.
The role of the Business Analyst (HR Systems) is to lead on creating requirements specifications and business cases around HR Recruitment system using natural language for development or acquisition of ICT Solutions.
Also to analyse business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches for system integration with referencing and DBS checks
Successful Business will:
- Be responsible for documenting and assessing how the currently-used systems and processes meet the HR business's objectives, looking at their feasibility, efficiency and cost
- Develop business cases for the improvements required for HR Recruitment System integration with DBS and referencing solutions
- Assist in solutionising for automated transfer of an online personnel file from HR Recruitment System to another Records Management system or to store them Oracle Cloud HCM
- Assist in Oracle Cloud innovation through Adaptive Intelligence (AI), Digital Assistant, HR Service Desk and enhancements to position management capabilities
- Produce requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills & experience:
- Good working knowledge of HR and associated systems (ideally Oracle Recruitment Cloud but other HR related experience will be also considered)
- Experience working with Cloud Solutions
- Good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Experience of the development of: o Business Cases o Functional Specifications o Use Cases o Screen and Interface designs (desirable)
- Good understanding of file transfer automation and system integrations (desirable) • Knowledge of best practice in Business Analysis
- Full understanding of the information lifecycle
- Competency in using Microsoft applications including MS Teams, Visio, and MS Projects
- Ability to document business requirements, create process maps, prepare graphs, charts and analyse documents which show what changes need to be taken by the company and why and update various project related documents as required
If you have the required skills and experience please apply immediately.