Do you have a background in customer service, display strong operational and negotiation skills and looking to join a fun team within an exciting industry sector?
My client, an established business who is a provider of school activity courses and summer camps for children across the UK have an exciting new role for a Travel Operations Executive to join their warm, professional, and dedicated team based in Ross-on-Wye!
Reporting to the Tour Operations Manager you will be responsible for all third-party supplier relations required to operate the centre-based programmes including transport, excursion and staffing requirements.
You will work with the Transport team to ensure transport arrangements are in place for transfers and excursions across the product areas as well as for the Escorted travel programme.
You will also provide operational support to the client facing teams; liaising with centre operation teams to resolve issues and ensure customers’ needs are met and assist the Tour Operations Manager with staff training and communication.Key Responsibilities of Travel Operations Executive:
- Centrally booking and coordinating staff and transport for international guests arriving at UK airports
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of Summer Travel Coordinators Ensuing travel information required for all transfers to all centres are accurate, up to date and communicated to the relevant parties.
- Ensuring that forecasts for the escorted travel programme costs are accurate
- Managing supplier accounts and negotiating rates annually
- Monitoring suppliers and staff to ensure all customers receive a high level of service
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate a talent for juggling several tasks and who is calm under pressure.
Some flexibility with working hours will be required with time off in lieu being given where work falls into an evening or over a weekend during peak winter or summer travel dates. Some travel will be required and could include overnight stays at our centres. This could be a huge benefit for those who have a passion for Skiing / boarding Working Hours: 0900-1700 Monday-FridaySalary: 21.5k-23kExcellent company benefits
We are looking for highly motivated, collaborative and results driven individuals who will actively look to recommend improvements to processes and procedures. This is a great opportunity to join an established business that offers internal progression during a key period
For full details please contact Ellis Mears at the Gloucester Pertemps Branch