Event Manager - £30, 000 - TelfordWhat’s in it for the successful Event Manager?
- A Competitive Salary – £30,000 per annum plus great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Free leisure club membership
- Generous Hotel Discount Scheme – Including some of the best hotels in the UK and internationally
- Free & confidential employee support helpline to help you deal with whatever life throws at you
Red are looking for an Event Manager to join their client’s business comprising of stand-out venues for conferences, events and exhibitions, an on-site production company and accompanying hotels.
The Event Manager’s role is to assist with the smooth running of the Operations Department liaising with clients to discuss their requirements, ensuring all relevant departments are communicated with to ensure the highest standard of service is delivered and the client’s needs are met.
With no two days ever the same, they are looking for motivated people who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about being the best in their fieldWhat are we looking for in the successful Event Manager?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working alongside and building relationships with customers
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Heath & Safety - IOSH in the Events Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients at all levels in a professional manner
- High degree of personal confidence with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage the delivery of events in a timely manner
- Demonstrable common-sense, initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to share experience