Senior Food and Beverage Operations Manager - £30, 000 - Telford
What’s in it for the successful F & B Operations Manager?
- A Competitive Salary – £30,000 per annum plus great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Free leisure club membership
- Generous Hotel Discount Scheme – Including some of the best hotels in the UK and internationally
- Free & confidential employee support helpline to help you deal with whatever life throws at you
Red are looking for a Senior Food and Beverage Operations Manager to join their client’s business comprising of stand-out venues for conferences, events and exhibitions, an on-site production company and accompanying hotels.
The F & B Managers role is to manage the delivery of Food & Beverage operations maintaining consistently high levels of service, quality and customer satisfaction. To manage a team of full and part time managers and supervisors in the delivery of these evnts. To control stocks, equipment and wastage throughout the department.What are we looking for in the successful F & B Operations Manager?
- Proven experience in similar role in preferably a large conference venue or hotel environment
- Excellent person management and leadership skills with a proven track record of managing teams and motivating staff to ensure the highest levels of service
- Highly customer focussed, passionate about delivering customer service excellence with the ability to make a real difference to customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Experience of stock control and understand P&L management accounts
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive team motivation
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification
- Personal Licence Holder
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong positive attitude and will actively seek the opportunity to work as part of a wider team
- To behave in a friendly and hospitable manner to all internal and external contacts