Architectural Technologist, Cardiff £30k - £40k DOE + Benefits package
Opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join a reputable multi discipline design construction consultancy based in Cardiff. The consultancy has gone from strength to strength over the past few years and now has 4 offices across the UK.
You will be joining a diverse, highly skilled and passionate design team, working across a variety of project sectors from new build development, to renovation of an existing site to listed buildings, leisure, mixed use and Commercial.
Renowned for offering excellent company benefits and flexibility, you will have a generous holiday allowance, work from home option and to be a part of some big high profile projects.
You must have experience working on live projects in Revit within the UK, this is a mandatory requirement. If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP! The Role:
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Revit and AutoCAD experience is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Relevant Architectural qualification
- UK based experienced
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages to include 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home. This is a great opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a team of talented people working on high profile worldwide projects.