MULTI SKILLED TECHNICIAN
We are working with a leading facilities management company who require a Multi Skilled Technician with an electrical bias to join their maintenance team at a large public building in the centre of Salford. Whilst you will be based at this site, you may be required to cover other sites where necessary. You and the maintenance team will be responsible for the technical performance and maintenance of standards within the facility.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Diagnosing, fault-finding and commissioning systems and monitoring facility performance through the PPM programme.
- Installing, commissioning and servicing plant equipment
- Ensuring workload is planned and delivered to customer specification
In order to succeed in this role, you will be:
- Qualified to ONC/C&G level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of working on or with AHUs, FCUs, LTHW, Pumps, Pipework, Valves, Chilled and Potable Water Systems.
- Knowledgeable in good Health & Safety practices
- Experienced in PPM & Reactive Work.
This is a temporary position for up to 5 months with the potential to be converted to a permanent position for the right candidate. Please note that a Basic CBS Check will be required for this role.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to email@example.com
or call Marcus on 01392 537018 for an informal chat.