Number 1 Airport Lounges Gatwick North and South Terminal:
Looking for Team Hosts to work in a customer facing role with full training given. Initially training will cover Bar Tending, waiter, waitressing, refilling stations, table waiting services, cleaning.
A full career pathway available for candidates who want to ‘make a name’ for themselves.
Full time and part time roles available
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Part Time 16.0 or 24.0 hours per week(two/three days)
Car Parking at Gatwick as part of the package Rota:
04:00 – 13:00
12:00 – 21:00
No1 Lounges is an award winning pay to use airport lounge located within Gatwick Airport offering a distinct and unique experience. We believe pre flight lounging should be for everyone making it easier for our guests to eat drink and relax in style before they fly. Role
As a Team host you are a brand ambassador and engage with each guest to ensure that we deliver a great experience every time, creating a memorable guest experience is your aim.
This is a multi-skilled role with excellent training provided for each of the below areas;
- Reception: You are the first impression and set the tone for each guest's experience.
- Bar: As a bartender, you provide a speedy but personable service, maintaining consistently high levels of drinks service and aiming to exceed guests' expectations.
- Floor (Server): You take ownership of your section(s) allocated on shift, taking pride in your area of responsibility and having a keen eye for detail.
- Food Service: You will be running food from the kitchen and looking after the self-serve food area.
- Company cash-back healthcare scheme, which means you can claim back the cost of care such as dental, optical and therapy treatments. Available from day one of your employment this benefit is a great way to ensure you are able to access healthcare from the click of an app
- Daily Perks via Perkbox, access hundreds of high-street discounts from cinema tickets and meals out to money off your weekly food shop
- Complimentary lounge visits each year, depending on the length of employment you can use up to 8 each year up to the value of over £300
- Enjoy a complimentary staff meal during your shift, along with refreshments – with breakfast and afternoon options available
- Discounted Gym Memberships, all you need to do it check which gyms offer discounts in your local area via Perkbox
- Access to Touchdown Website for discounted holidays/flights and cruises www.touchdown.co.uk
- 50% discount for lounge visits for your friends and family
- Complimentary staff parking provided at the airport whilst you are on shift
- Employee of the Month Reward & Recognition schemes – the chance for your hard work and dedication to be awarded with a £50 voucher every month
- 24 hour confidential employee assistant programme, which supports our employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Workplace Pension Scheme with Aviva which you will be automatically enrolled into if you are between the age of 22 and the state pension age, you will make a monthly contribution into your pension, and so will the Company
- 28 days paid holiday annually
Please call Patrice or James on 0203 22 55 999 #1 for further information or respond via this advert.