FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY Finance Analyst – Oldbury - £27,000 p/a
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a large and reputable logistics brand in the West Midlands. They are searching for a Finance Analyst to come on board and join one of their teams.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the key elements of this role include but are not limited to:
- Extract, manipulate and analyse relevant Duty & VAT data.
- Ensure all Import Duty/VAT charges from HMRC are recovered from receivers.
- Reconcile HMRC charges to the business deferment account for all imports.
- Through multiple stakeholders (e.g. Credit and Billing), ensure all exceptions that arise from the reconciliations are resolved in a timely manner.
- Produce weekly reports to highlight amounts billed, percentage recovery rates from BU’s, number of queries and other key KPI’s, exception reporting.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and traits:
Be a graduate
Be immediately available or on a short notice period (2 weeks max)
Strong MS Excel skills.
Attention to detail and passion for reporting
Be able establish to good working relationships quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a finance professional looking for their next challenge and wants to join a reputable business.